Takalana Resort is suited in Tailevu, Fiji. Takalana Bay Beach Resort is a 83 Acres Freehold private property, a “slice of heaven” tucked away 35km North West of Korovou Town, Tailevu.
The resort features spacious ocean-view Bungalows with ensuites, breathtaking views of Naigani, Ovalau, Wakaya & Makogai and superb cuisine.
Takalana Bay Beach Resort is an ideallic getaway retreat. Perched on Takalana Hill and set in lush tropical gardens which overlooks sweeping picturesque views of Dawasamu and the Lomaiviti Group of Islands makes you feel at home and at peace.
The property is accessible to Public Bus Transportation, Public Mini-Vans, Cabs, Private Cars, Helicopter, Sea Plane, Yachts, Speed Boats.
• Schools - English teaching schools Year 1 to Year 8 approximately 1/2 mile away. Secondary (High) School – Queen Victoria School 6 Miles away and 50 Miles to Universities (3).
• Medical Facilities - Hospitals can be found at Suva with a Medical Clinic at Dawasamu 3 Miles away.
• Marine Life - Takalana Bay is home to a variety of Tropical Fish, Spanish Mackerel, Marlin and Tuna. Dolphins have a home base about a 15 minutes boat ride away. Visits are made daily.
• Offshore Anchorage - The bay offers secure Anchorage for Cruise Ships and Yachts. Ocean related activities include Fishing, Wind Surfing, Scuba Diving etc.
• Topography - Upper Plateau with Scenic Views to Outer Islands including Wakaya, Naigani, Ovalau, Vanua Levu. Lower Plateau extends to Beach covered with coconut trees and has several Waterfalls.
• Climate - The property is located within a Dry and Warm Climate Zone with temperatures ranging from 20 – 33 Degrees Centigrade. The rainy season is from November to April.