Bedarra Beach Inn is located on the Coral Coast at Korotogo about 6 km south-east of Sigatoka Town towards Suva. The property is situated on 1.4 acres of freehold land, which provides greater security to locals and investors alike. Bedarra offers 25 spacious rooms in 3 grades, the Ocean Terrace restaurant, the BBI Day Spa and a full-service tour desk. The property also has a Director’s residence. The hotel marketing is via on-line travel agents such as Expedia & Booking.com with all rooms dynamically offered via a channel manager. All of Bedarra’s management team have 8 + years of service. The asking price is FJD $5.45m
Boutique Beach Front Hotel
This substantial sized double story structure with a total floor area of 770 sqm contains the following:
• The front entrance leads into a large hall with a vaulted open beam ceiling. The hall contains the hotel reception desk, an open lounge area and the ‘Talanoa’ cocktail bar.
• The hall provides access to four standard rooms, each with a private courtyard or balcony. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and are air conditioned.
• The Ocean Terrace restaurant leads off the hall and is set on 2 terraces overlooking the swimming-pool and the lagoon.
• The BBI Spa with 2 treatment rooms and a reception resides here as does the back of house office, a commercial kitchen with large pantry area and a Chef’s office.
• 3 Superior-Premium rooms and 1 Standard room occupy the first floor. The Standard room can become a 2nd bedroom to one of the Superior-Premium rooms.
• All Superior-Premium rooms have a large balcony with a direct view of the lagoon.
Main Accommodation building
This double story structure has a floor area of 738 sqm and houses 16 rooms plus the housekeeping department.
The rooms are graded Deluxe, Superior and Superior – Premium depending on the view of the lagoon from the room balcony. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans, a refrigerator and tea & coffee making facilities. All rooms are linked to a central fire alarm system.
This is a single-story Bure with a total floor area of 65 sqm and consists of two identical deluxe rooms. The rooms can be interconnected and feature interconnecting terraces with quiet garden views.
Set to the rear of the property, this building has 5 bedrooms, dinning room, kitchen, lounge and study. It could easily converted into 4 standard hotel rooms
The property has a central fire alarm system, a automatic backup generator, substantial water storage tanks, and redundant water supply pumps. The property is connected to the local sewer system. All areas of the property have access to wireless internet service.
The 1.4 acres of land are split into 2 parcels by a quiet dead-end road. On the lagoon frontage is a grass lawn with an area of pavers that provide a stunning setting for weddings or beach side dining on special occasions.
Bedarra enjoys an extremely high rating on Trip Adviser and a high level of returning guests who stay at Bedarra every year for extended periods. It is regarded as a home away from home and enjoys a quiet yet friendly atmosphere where everyone knows you by name within hours of your arrival.